Friday, June 13, 2008

Amigos

Today has been a day of old friends. This morning I received an email from a former co-worker (and friend). He found me off this blog - goodness, I didn't think anyone but me was reading this! - and dropped me a line. So fucking fabulous to hear from him and his wife! (Hi John and Karen!)

Then as I pulled up to this really cool newish bar (beer and Wifi.... heaven!), I saw another former co-worker. Ben used to work for the same cabinet shop that I work at. I haven't seen him since I went to Mexico! It was so great to catch up with him. I miss his energy at the shop. He has done quite well for himself and is soon to move north to Seattle.

And then I got another post from my friend Peggy in Atlanta. Sweet!!!

I wonder what the universe is trying to tell me?

1 comment:

Fred said...

Well, here's another former co-worker from ATL saying hi, and all the best job hunting!