Sunday, March 18, 2007

Trading Spaces

When I rented out my house, I ended up leaving a few things behind. My futon couch, a small side table used in the bathroom, curtains and curtain rods, a vacuum, plus tons of household-oriented bits and pieces intended for occasional maintenance .

Now that I'm back in my house I'm finding some things missing. Some white cotton curtains I thought I had left on some of the windows are gone. Or maybe I gave them away to Goodwill. A 6' ladder which got me on the roof to sweep off the accumulation of leaves and other tree bits. Those are the big things. But in their place I have found a few items. A nice area rug, just the right color and size to use in front of the kitchen sink. A Bissel Spotlifter unit (without it's power cord), a kitchen mop, one of those Swiffer (Swifter?) floor cleaner thingys, two unopened bags of pillow stuffing.

I guess it all evens out. Except for the ladder.....

No comments: