Friday, May 26, 2006

Girls are a girl's best friend

I miss my friends. The friends I have here in Portland are all married and/or pregnant, which is such a different lifestyle. And as for friends in Tuxpan - um, yeah, I don't have those there yet. I miss Charlotte, Anne, Angela, Cindy and April. They are my gal-pals, my posse, my soul mates. And we all live in different corners of the continent, even across the pond - San Diego, NYC, Los Angeles, Atlanta, London, and Mexico. So the best we can have is a long-distance phone call, and that is even difficult because it's international with me in Mexico. I think my next trip to the states will be to visit one of them. If any of you are reading this, email me and tell me when to visit you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not on the list, but I'd love to see you!

peggy

Lulu said...

mz peggy of hotlanta fame? is that you? send me your email address so i can talk with you!