Monday, September 15, 2008

Bow Down!

There are times when I just hate people. Not for anything specific. Just because they exist outside my own head and make their own (wrong) decisions. When I'm Empress of the Universe.....


  • no one will use their cell phones while they are driving.
  • trendoids will be ridiculed and shot at dawn for driving their bikes without brakes and helmets.
  • PBR will be outlawed.
  • people wearing "fashion" re-played from the 70's will be lit on fire and marshmallows will be roasted ove their burning flesh.

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Oh, Empress on High, you'd lose most of Boston! Which might not be that bad, actually.

Darcy said...

ps: Darcy Bussiere is formerly known as Darcy Donald =)

Lulu said...

We'd actually lose most of my neighborhood too, which would be a nice cleaning of the slate.

Lulu said...

I figured. Send me your email address (I won't publish it here) so I can write to you! And post more to your blog, baby! 8^)