Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eew, gross!

My manager at work is a closet homosexual who's only outlet for his sexual frustration is to make awkward comments to his employees - two of whom are male.

And now he is starting to get physical. He slapped the ass of one guy, and has started to touch him when he wants to get his attention.

Yeah: ew, gross.

I couldn't care less who he is attracted to, or what his views are on his own sexual life, but the whole subversive outlet thing is creepy. At least it isn't aimed at me.

For once I feel pretty safe being a female in a mostly male-dominated industry.

Oddly, I think, the two guys I work with are loathe to deal with the situation head on. I suggested that we all talk to the boss about it, but they seem to not want to do that. My mom suggested that the first step should be to talk directly to the manager about his actions and ask him to stop. Fair enough.

We'll see if they do talk to him and if it has any effect.

No comments: