Saturday, July 12, 2008

Daddy moto

Luis seems to think I need to be out riding my motorcycle every sunny day. Maybe this is the perfect time to take advantage of the wonderful weather, but I just don't feel like riding every day. I'm more than happy to jump on my moto whenever I need to go somewhere, but it's lonely riding around town by myself. I'd be much happier to have a partner in crime.

He is more concerned with how much experience I'm getting so that when he brings his moto back this fall that I'll be able to keep up with him, that I won't drag him down.

He's a very selfish man.

Tomorrow I'm going to a women's meeting at the store where I bought my moto. It's not a class, but more of a networking thing. I want to meet women I can go tooling around town or the countryside with.

Today is sweltering hot - 92 degrees or so - and the thought of taking off to drive for the sake of "getting experience" doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather stay inside and stay cool. If I had someone else to drive with I'd be out there.

No comments: