Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Reasoning

Are you the type of person who believes in reasoning in the universe? I guess I am because whenever I think about my situation and consider that there must be some reason for me being where I am right now, I feel better.

I think right now is one of the lower points in my life. Not to sound all dramatic and “poor me”, this is just reality as I see it.

So what is the reason behind my current situation? Humility, learning how to survive on very little, learning that I am the only one I can ever really trust? Learning how to recover from what feels like a devastating blow? Learning that live goes on, no matter what? Changing my attitude to resemble something like “I will survive” rather than “why me”? Getting out of my cave and asking for help? All of the above?

I’ve been hiding from these thoughts for a while. They have been fumbling around in my head for months now, but it’s easy to ignore them – they aren’t an immediate concern. But I have to face up to them now. I have to take a hard look at myself and figure out who I really am, what I really want in life.

No comments: