Tuesday, December 19, 2023

So Many Unknowns

 T minus 4 days.  And there are still so many unknowns.

1. Will the glass company have the new windshield installed in time for me to get the last bits into the RV and take care of the last punch list items?

2. Where am I going to grab the money from for the glass repair bill? And the final bill for the RV park where I'll be staying in Texas?

3. What the hell is wrong with the 12-volt system and can I figure that out before I leave?

4. How difficult will it be to get the motorcycle carrier on the RV, and then my motorcycle on the carrier? I'll have help, thank goodness, but this is a new experience for me.  Only time I've ever transported a motorcycle via a vehicle was over a decade ago, and both times the motorcycle was on a flat surface.  Once in a trailer, once in the back of a pickup truck.

5. What am I going to forget?  What will I have brought that I don't actually need? How much money am I going to spend to get to Texas? Aaaagggghhhhhhh!

Deep breath.  I'll get through it all.  Just keep moving.

No comments: