Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Re: Hello

 I thought about you quite a bit the last couple days.

I know.  It’s partly why I decided to email you.

I'm happy to hear from you.

I’m glad to hear that.  I was wondering if you thought I was not interested in communicating with you.  I am, but with limits.  

I am doing pretty well. Same story with me, too much to do and too little time. Still trying to find that balance. 

I hope you are continuing to work on your issues.  I see that you can overcome them, can learn to understand them and move beyond them.  I know you can.  Even if you maybe don’t have that level of confidence in yourself.  I have complete confidence in your ability to grow.  Although I sometimes wonder if what I’m seeing is that awful characteristic that some people have: potential.  You know, “he has so much potential”…… when in fact “he” doesn’t want to pursue that potential.  I hope that is not the case with you.  I hope you truly want to achieve (and go beyond) your potential.

I look forward to talking to you soon. 

I hope we can talk sometime too.

ALWAYS, HIM
Forever, Me

No comments: