Monday, December 21, 2015

Three

I had three interesting dreams last night.

1 - I was swimming in a bay of some sort.  The water was calm, and I was swimming lazily out from shore.  I was staying on the surface.  I could easily see seaweed just below the surface of the water.  This has always freaked me out - which I acknowledged in the dream - seeing objects below water.  I don't know why.  So I decided to do the back stroke.  This dream, I think, was telling me that there is stuff below the surface of my current situation.  Whether I'm to look at it or not, I don't know.

2 - I was driving in a hilly area, through a big rainstorm.  (What? That's exactly what I did this weekend?? Huh.)  I was looking for an address and had pulled off the road to the side.  I needed to deliver something to this address.  Ahead of me was a bridge.  Cars were coming towards me over it, but the side I was on was blocked off.  Workers in hardhats and reflective gear were telling people to get off the bridge, that it was in danger of collapsing.  I decided to get out of the area.  I started to drive away, up a hill.  At some point I think I had to abandon my car.  I was walking and found an outcropping of bedrock.  This made me feel safe.  But I still had to keep moving.

3 - I was on the set of a play or a movie.  There were two areas where we were allowed.  I left one of them to go look at the mechanical shop.  I feel like my friend Evan from Croo was there, but I don't think I saw him.  Maybe he was the one who had brought us there.  I ran into what I think was my ex at the shop.  He was happily watching the employees do some sort of work.  Things seemed good between us.  I think we had come there together, but maybe not as a couple, just as friends.  This was the last dream I had before I woke up, and those always seem a bit fuzzy to me.

No comments: