Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am fragile.

This isn't usually a thing I say about myself. But today, this past week, this past month, and who knows how far into the future, I am fragile.

I have a tendency to over react in some scenarios. When I am under stress, when I feel abandoned, when I am tired, when I feel powerless. All of these apply these days.

I feel like giving in. Like saying, "I give up. I can't do this anymore. Someone else is going to have to step in and take over." I want to collapse and let the chips fall where they may. Someone else can clean up. I'll just lay here where I fell. I just don't have the energy to do it alone. I'm not even sure if I have the energy to do it with help. Let someone else do it. Leave me alone. Someone else take responsibility.

But this too shall pass. I've been here before. I'm sure I'll be here again at some point. Just kinda sucks to be in the middle of it and not on the far side.

No comments: