Monday, April 16, 2007

Watch your breath

Last week I went to a meditation center close by my house. They have an open meditation session every Tuesday evening. I hadn't meditated for a long time - I think the last time was when I was studying Tai Chi in Atlanta - but I felt the need to just let my mind loose for a while. There was a member there who gave an introduction to the five newbies who showed up that night. He was very nice and calm. I ended up talking to him after meditation and got a good feeling off him. During this week I couldn't help but get the feeling that he was thinking of me. Not in a romantic or sexual way, but in a supportive way. Like he was wondering to himself, "What happened to that girl who came in this week? I hope she is doing well." It was a good feeling, even if it was all made up in my own mind.

No comments: