Saturday, January 14, 2006

Off to the races

So we’re off to some bike gathering in Guadalajara today. I’m still shitting out liquid, but as long as I don’t have anything in my system I’m ok. Luis is off getting the motorcycle washed right now. Probably talking to a half dozen people along the way. I’m here watching Madagascar in Spanish, feeling sleepy, and waiting for the hot water to get hot so I can take a shower. I stink in a big way from all the sweating I’ve been doing at night. And probably from being sick like this in general.

Luis is concerned about me taking a motorcycle ride in this condition. But I feel a whole lot better today than I have in a while. Whatever has attacked my system has moved slowly south, like a slow moving storm front, and now feels like it is in the lowest depths of my bowels, ready to leave me alone soon.

This biker gathering should be interesting. I've never been to one in the States, so I'll have nothing to compare it to here. I'm not sure if I'll be the only female in the group, so that might be interesting as well. At least it is getting me out of the house.

No comments: