Sunday, April 23, 2017

Review

This should have been published on the original date: 2/17/2016

Looking back at my posts since December, I have a few comments to make:

I'm pretty angry at the Ex.  He has continued to date (even traveling to a different state for a booty call), so he is avoiding his issues.  Idiot.

I've heard that he has continued to lie about things, even to close friends.  This seems to have done some damage to those relationships, but it hasn't destroyed them.  Yet.

He apparently told mutual friends that I had been getting "too serious" for him, and that was why he wanted to break up with me.  Ummm..... that's not quite accurate.  He was the one who was implying that he wanted to marry me - even before he was officially divorced.  I never pushed that issue, and even felt a bit surprised that he was thinking along those lines.  Another lie to make him look... what?  Like he was just protecting himself?

A friend called him a pathological liar.  I would not disagree at this point.

Which makes me question Every Fucking Word that came out of his mouth while we were dating.

Which just makes me feel the fool.  Which makes me angry at him.  And makes me realize that I need to watch my shit more closely.

At this point I do not miss the Ex.  

No comments: