Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hometown

So I arrived. In one piece. More tired than I realized. I had woken up
at 6am on Tuesday, worked 8 hours, then jumped on a plane (well, two
actually), that whisked me off to Chicago. I got a mere 3 hours of
plane sleep, and arrived at 5:12am local time. Or 3:12am Portland
time. I wandered around the airport a bit, trying to take photos (an
attempt at continuing a photo series I had started a while back). Then
I jumped on a CTA train, switched to a bus, and arrived at my home fir
the week at 7am. Almost 24 hours of being more or less awake.

And then I slept. Until 11am. I can tell I'm still a bit fuzzy. But
I'm going to venture out and go pay my respects to the lake.

Silly me, I didn't even think to bring my bathing suit!

Since this story is endless, I might as well end it here.
--Margaret

No comments: